Monday, September 26, 2011

Guess Who 2

Marianne- Sept 2011- almost 6 weeks old.
Kate- April 2007- three weeks old
Kate- April 2007- four weeks old
Marianne Sept 2011- almost three weeks old.

I look down at Marianne when I am holding her and have deja vu all the time. If it doesn't come across in the pictures, these two girls look so similar, and somehow already have the same mannerisms and movement. But they are not exactly the same. Marianne is starting to have more of her own look everyday. It doesn't help though that she wears all of Kate's old clothes.


And just to not leave him out- here is sam when he was four weeks old. He just doesn't look like the girls. The girls look like little elves as babies. Sam looks more like a seal. Was it because he was just so much bigger? Or because he didn't know how to smile for soooo long? Maybe those heavy eyes?

I think they are all adorable. I love my babies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its remarkable isn't it !?