Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This Happy Day

Things that made me happy today.

1. My baby slept in her crib last night, and for two naps today.... not in my arms. Hooray!
2. Our whole family went on a fall picnic for lunch. Jake and I talked about our hopes and dreams while the children collected pine cones. No really, this actually happened.
3. I worked out and it was before 9:00 at night
4. Baking. It is fall after all.
5. My baby is big enough to finally wear all the clothes that fill her closet. And she looks adorbs!
6. Two children taking afternoon naps at the same time.
7. Kate and her friend filling the house with giggles all afternoon.
8. My baby fell asleep on my chest while I watched Nate Berkus. I never wanted to move.
9. My sweet new Zara.com shoes arrived on the porch around noon.
10. All the laundry is done at my house.
11. Our ridiculous health insurance premium did not go up with the addition of our third child.
12. I made dinner for the family.

The day is not over so the potential for my day to be ruined still exists, but lets celebrate the small victories. Especially in my new life with 3 children.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh, oh happy day!

The Tomlinsons said...

A very successful day! I'm impressed! Definitely worth celebrating:)