Friday, September 16, 2011

It is raining, it is pouring, while the baby is actually snoring.




The kids wanted to ride their bikes outside this afternoon. And they maybe could have as the baby was actually asleep for a minute. But I told them they couldn't because it was cold and rainy. "Raining" was their exclamation. They quickly put on their boots and begged for their umbrellas then went tromping outside looking for puddles to jump in. They were more excited about this idea of their then riding bikes. Sometimes I don't know where they are learning this stuff. Sadly it hadn't actually rained that much so there were not puddles yet But they still had fun with their umbrellas. Samuel kept running over to me covering me with his saying he was saving me when it got extra windy. Kate practiced marching while twirling hers around and around like a circus act.
This is two weeks ago, we met up with a bunch of Jake's family for a Labor Day get together. This is cousin Declan born 10 days before miss M. They just both have animal bum pants. So pictures came of it. Yes he is a million times bigger then M it is true. I just downloaded these picture from facebook.

No comments: