Monday, September 19, 2011

Miss Marianne is 1 month Old

yes she smiles.... at me when I come get her. Only me though!


Marianne was one month old this weekend.
I hate it when my babies turn 1 month old.
It means my babies are growing up for one. There is a rule about no growing up in our house. I am always telling the kids, but like always they never listen!
But also because I always feel like I should be getting more done, like getting dressed by one month, and not into maternity clothes, but I never am. I also always feel like I am should be sleeping, but am still up ever two hours.

Really though the hardest thing about having this newborn this past month has been that I just want to sit and cuddle her and stare at her all day long, but really I can't do that. To mark one month and the true placement of Marianne to our family here is a list of her already obtained nick names.

1.Marianne- we call her this most, and although it is her name, it is not what we thought we would call her.
2. Miss Marianne
3. Andee
4. Big Eyes
5. Angel- This may be one that sticks. Like Kate's Sunshine and Sam's Sweetheart.
6. Tiny One- Jake calls her this
7. M-
8. MaryAndy- the kids call her this one on accident a lot
9. Gorgeous
10. Peanut- we called her this within minutes of her birth. Before she even had a name. I don't know what it is about me and calling my kids proteins. I called Kate Baby Burrito, and Sam Baby Bean.
11. Babybebebebe- Sam calls her this
12. Maize
13. Our little owl- because of the big eyes and the not sleeping.
14. Love- this is what Kate wants her to be named and calls her
15. Sis- I call both the girls this.
16. Our Billy Goat- because she grunts like one constantly, and especially at night in her sleep.

As you can see- though she is still little, she is putting on the weight just fine.
We love those chubby cheeks and double chin. She still has some chicken legs though.

We love her dearly.

1 comment: