Sunday, February 19, 2012

6 months old.




documenting the rolls above.

My Marianne is 6 months old.
My baby.
How did this happen?
I have shed actual tears over it. More than once.

I love her so much.
It certainly doesn't seem like just 6 short months ago we didn't even know how wonderful she was yet. It seems like we have known her for ever.

She has literally consumed my heart.

She has brought me smiles during some harder than usual months.
She always has smiles for me.
I call her "my beauty" and "my angel baby"

At six months she smiles and jabbers around. Saying "hi" "mom" "mama" "dada" of course just randomly and in no way aware of what she is saying. The kids love when they catch a word she says and always tell me "Marianne said..." I can't wait until she actually says words.
She usually falls asleep without too much of a fight.
She rolls over and over and over until she get stuck under the furniture.
She sits up. She reaches for toys. She scoots to reach things she wants.
She laughs at everything.
She loves to eat, and eat, and eat. She has only turned away food or a feeding a handful of times in her lifetime.
She still sleeps beside me from around 3:00 am until 7. And I love it. I wish I could cuddle her more. Take a nap together a few times a week like I was able to with my other babies.

My Marianne. I am so glad you are mine.

2 comments:

lilybit said...

i can't believe time is passing so quickly. is it just me or is it speeding up each season?

Polliwog said...

So, so sweet. Can I copy and paste this on to my blog so I will have a post for Luke? Ha, I'm kidding of course, but I need to do this for him. And I really feel it could apply across the board to him! We need to get together again soon! Maybe after our trips. :)