Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spring in Full Swing




zoo keeping
oh the sun!
little guys hidden in the yard.
pile of chalk as bright and cheery as the day
the zoo
Today it is hot. 70 degrees.
Tomorrow it is suppose to be 77.
????
Yes it is February.
While Marianne was taking her afternoon nap the kids went on an "adventure" around the front yard. They have learned to ask to go on "adventures" now, since the last "adventure" they went on was breaking into our neighbors backyard through their broken fence slat and I couldn't find them until I saw a hot pink blur between the fence slats next door. Lesson learned for me and them.
They like the front yard. The little landscaped area with palms and rocks they call the zoo or the jungle and pretend to be lions. The looked for bugs too. one bee and one worm.
I'm loving this spring. I was out in jeans and a long t-shirt. And sweating. Looks like I will have to get a new wardrobe. Darn it :)

1 comment:

lilybit said...

wish it lasted longer!